Information on Model 70 Jack O Connor Tribute?

Copper BB
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2020 7:46 am
Would anyone have documentation including owners manual and any other information on the M80 Jack I Connor tribute? I have picked up a second hand rifle and would love to get some info on it?

Further, how many were produced?

How does the rifle compare to a super grade M70?

http://www.winchesterguns.com/products/ ... ibute.html
20g
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:20 am
Welcome to the forum!

There is a model 70 manual available for pdf download on the Winchester manuals site, I suppose the standard 70 and O Conner are basically the same. If no, call Winchester, they will send a precise manual. I think.
GOA Life Member
NRA Sustaining Member
USMC Korea vet
Retired CWO3 USCGR

Copper BB
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:35 am
Thank you. I have tried asking Winchester Australia but have been advised the rifle was not sold in Australia.. =? My inquiry with Winchester USA has not received a reply yet....

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2020 8:56 am
Don’t know if you have an EBay account, but I saw one of the JOC model 70 owners manual on there for sale a while back. I think it was around $8-$9.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Copper BB
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2022 8:07 am
Hey community. I am reviving this post as I am still in search for relevant information regarding this rifle. Having visited a gun shop only to be told that it is just a standard featherweight has made me more determined to try and get some info on it. It would be great to get any info guys.

Return to Bolt-Action Rifles