Winchester 90 .22 Short Black & Gold Octagon Barrel????

Copper BB
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:31 pm
Hi - We ended up with this nice Winchester Mod 90 .22 Short in a collection we bought at our store - It's black with gold trim & has scrolled engraving on the receiver. It has an octagon barrel. The serial # is 5426XX, there is an A under the serial number. It is marked ENG. YB. and has a signature next to that? I feel like it's a modern production, but I'm just not sure. I'm starting to think someone did this & the engraving wasn't done by Winchester, I cannot find one like it anywhere on the internet. Or it's a special production & I need to get a letter from Winchester. I would love any info on this beautiful rifle. It would be much appreciated. Thanks :) **It appears I'm unable to add pictures, but I'll try again after I post this**

Vendor
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:18 pm
It sounds as though the gun was engraved by someone with the initials Y.B. No one at the factory had those initials. Would need to see pictures.

Copper BB
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:40 pm
I keep trying to add pictures & I get this message - Sorry, the board attachment quota has been reached.

Copper BB
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:42 pm
I sent you an email with the pictures

Return to Slide-Action Rifle