Winchester ammunition from the 50's

Anything and everything related to ammunition can be posted here.

Moderator: Ridgerunner665

.270 WIN
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:56 am
I traded into a Colt Police Positive Special in 32-20 here a while back. 3 boxes of Winchester factory ammo 100 grain jacketed soft point ammunition in the beautiful bright yellow and red boxes from the 1950's came with it. The boxes had never been exposed to light, were in fine condition. I cast and load 32-20 and would never shoot that fine ammunition. Took it to a gun show last weekend and sold it, I was asking $125.00, figured I was high so I'd deal a little. First guy balked and never asked, second guy took it no question. I had a box of Sears & Roebuck "Mallard" brand 12 Gauge with it for 25$ more. Easy and fast 150$. Good gun show and it made that Colt a very good deal, I can go for more of that kind of ammunition!!!!!
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:41 pm
Please post a pic of your new Colt, I for one would like to see it !!

.270 WIN
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:38 pm
Not a new Colt, made in 1925. I'm still working on learning how to take and post pictures. One of these days I'll gain enough patience and understanding to get it done before I throw my hands in the air and say "to hell with it"!!!!
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:38 am
MMCSRET wrote:Not a new Colt, made in 1925. I'm still working on learning how to take and post pictures. One of these days I'll gain enough patience and understanding to get it done before I throw my hands in the air and say "to hell with it"!!!!

I meant NEW to you...

Return to Ammunition