What hydration system does everyone recommend?

The stuff we carry and the bags we carry it in!
Administrator
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:11 pm
What hydration system does everyone recommend?
Administrator
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:15 pm
I currently use a Camelbak 100 oz reservoir in a Sandpiper Of California back pack.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:46 pm
Here's one of my many backpacks...never took any pictures of them, so this is the stock photo from Sportmans Guide, where I purchased them from. ( I have one in every color ). Also have a CamelBak Hawg 100oz hydration system with bite tube... that is MOLLE capable. Various other packs have important documents like passport and copies of drivers licenses for my wife, daughter, and myself, Deed to the house, copies of insurance papers, utility bills for proof of residence, etc ...which is right next to the bug-out bag with 2 way radios, flashlights, GPS, spare cell phone, etc... which is next to the pre-loaded AK/AR magazine bag...which is next to my family Gas Mask bag...which is next to my tactical vest...which is next to my ballistic vest...which is next to... ;)

Camelbak HAWG Hydration Backpack carries over 1280 cu. in.(20.9L) of gear and water comfortably on an Independent Suspension Harness. When the mission is extended, add a second OMEGA Reservoir to the Camelback HAWK Water Pack for another 100 ounces (3.0 L) of clean water. The Camelback H.A.W.G. Water Backpack can also work with the Camelbak Chem-Bio Reservoir (4.0) which attaches easily to Type M or Type A Gas Mask Adapters. This hydration pack lets you organize small gear, such as hand-held radio, tools, or MREs in a secure lower pocket.

=============================================================
Administrator
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:51 am
I have just recently picked up a Elevation mask to train with and there is an attachment to attach a hydration system any suggestions on what one to use?
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:36 pm
Well...Doc and I posted our 2 cents !!

Anybody else ?
Last edited by SHOOTER13 on Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Administrator
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:02 pm
Yea i know i was just wondering if anyone else out there had any input on the topic.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:22 pm
Hey stags...

Think you could post a link and a pic of that elevation mask so that I can review it...Thanks !
Administrator
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:41 am
yea i will post some pictures tomorrow night, ill take some picture wearing it at the gym. If anyone is looking to get into shape i highly recomend getting one. They are only around $90 shipped.

http://www.amazon.com/Training-Mask-Elevation-Altitude-Athletes/dp/B004GZ4MEU
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:36 pm
Thanks Bro !!
Administrator
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:42 pm
Hey shooter I have not forgotten about those pictures, I just haven't had the time to work out in the last week or so.

20g
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:49 pm
I live in Fl. and this something i defantly should have along with my snake boots and themo cell unit :lol:
"Im just a Peckerwood who lives in the hills with too many guns"

Return to Bags, Gear And Load-Outs