who has winchester shotguns still used....

Anything and everything related to competition shooting (ie trap, skeet, etc) can be posted here.
Vendor
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2020 11:45 am
as long as they still shoot, the social thing is ok.
I use to be a member of a range in conn where they all shot when it opened, and for 5 more hours till closing, all they did was play cards.
id show up and no one would shoot with me. they wouldn't get up from the spades table. so id sit there praying someone would come. sometimes they didn't.
I left the club. many others did too. I call it a spades club now.

.22LR
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:25 pm
bobski wrote:as long as they still shoot, the social thing is ok.
I use to be a member of a range in conn where they all shot when it opened, and for 5 more hours till closing, all they did was play cards.
id show up and no one would shoot with me. they wouldn't get up from the spades table. so id sit there praying someone would come. sometimes they didn't.
I left the club. many others did too. I call it a spades club now.
Yes, we shoot also. There's a group of 6-8 of us that shoot up to 4-5 rounds together. Hunting stories dominate the conversation between rounds while small talk mixed with a bit of heckling happen while we shoot. The lack of seriousness adds to the fun. Small gauges from 20g-.410 are the norm. A bunch of the guys reload so the cost of shooting is offset.

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk
Vendor
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2020 8:08 pm
whats a round go for out there?

.22LR
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2020 9:35 pm
bobski wrote:whats a round go for out there?
It's $5 per round for members of the skeet club. I think it's $6 for non-members.

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk
Vendor
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2020 5:25 pm
in light of how expensive things are out there, that isn't bad.

Copper BB
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:10 pm
still use my mod 12 for some trap shooting and am trying to get a Super X1 up and running so I can use it but not too much on the internet about the Super X1
Previous

Return to Competition Shooting