My Family of Winchester

Want to show off your Winchester? Here is the place to do it!

.270 WIN
Posts: 197
Joined: Sun Sep 25, 2016 3:03 pm
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:42 pm
:D
Image

and they all shoot !!!! :mrgreen: Ol Deuce
Do The Best With What You Have!!!!
User avatar
20g
Posts: 849
Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 5:06 pm
Location: Central Louisiana
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 7:23 am
A nice sizeable herd. Well done on the display. Thanks for posting.
GOA Life Member
NRA Sustaining Member
USMC Korea vet
Retired USCGR CWO3

.410
Posts: 38
Joined: Sat May 23, 2015 10:07 am
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 7:29 am
Those are very nice.

.270 WIN
Posts: 145
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:36 pm
Location: Panhandle Idaho
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:35 am
Thanks! Nice family. The barrel removal tool is one of my favs.

I can show mrs 44 your room and she'll know I'm not the only infected fan..


44

.270 WIN
Posts: 197
Joined: Sun Sep 25, 2016 3:03 pm
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:59 pm
XLIV wrote:Thanks! Nice family. The barrel removal tool is one of my favs.

I can show mrs 44 your room and she'll know I'm not the only infected fan..


44


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: we can shoot from A to Z :mrgreen: way Fun Ol Deuce
Do The Best With What You Have!!!!

.270 WIN
Posts: 197
Joined: Sun Sep 25, 2016 3:03 pm
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:32 pm
Ol Deuce wrote:
XLIV wrote:Thanks! Nice family. The barrel removal tool is one of my favs.

I can show mrs 44 your room and she'll know I'm not the only infected fan..


44


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: we can shoot from A to Z :mrgreen: way Fun Ol Deuce


This thing.....Hahaha was bored and dreamed it up ......!
Image

Ol Deuce
Do The Best With What You Have!!!!
User avatar
.270 WIN
Posts: 387
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:56 pm
Location: Kentucky
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:38 pm
In the Proverbial Words of Grady...GOOD GOOGLY GOOP! :o Now that is a display Ol Deuce!
Noli Me Tangere

NRA Sustaining Member
WACA Member

.270 WIN
Posts: 197
Joined: Sun Sep 25, 2016 3:03 pm
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:25 am
ColdWarGrunt wrote:In the Proverbial Words of Grady...GOOD GOOGLY GOOP! :o Now that is a display Ol Deuce!

Well............thats the North wall ;) You've seen the East Wall ! :roll: We still have the West & South walls :roll: .................Hmmmm..............Ol Deuce :lol: :lol: :lol:
Do The Best With What You Have!!!!
User avatar
20g
Posts: 849
Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 5:06 pm
Location: Central Louisiana
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:19 am
My wife and I have many reminders attached to the frig. Beginning to need a larger unit. You getting a larger house?
GOA Life Member
NRA Sustaining Member
USMC Korea vet
Retired USCGR CWO3
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:54 am
Very nice indeed...!!
User avatar
.270 WIN
Posts: 387
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:56 pm
Location: Kentucky
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:21 am
Ol Deuce wrote:
ColdWarGrunt wrote:In the Proverbial Words of Grady...GOOD GOOGLY GOOP! :o Now that is a display Ol Deuce!

Well............thats the North wall ;) You've seen the East Wall ! :roll: We still have the West & South walls :roll: .................Hmmmm..............Ol Deuce :lol: :lol: :lol:


You do realize this in not tolerated...teasin us all, that is!
Noli Me Tangere

NRA Sustaining Member
WACA Member

.270 WIN
Posts: 197
Joined: Sun Sep 25, 2016 3:03 pm
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:35 pm
My gun room is a great place to escape .............. my gun playing gets me lost in the late 1800s Don't get me wrong ,I sure wouldn't live in that era full time but!!!!!! with cody so close it sure makes old Winchester
fun to collect! ........................Ol Deuce Oh got word tonight that my set trigger gun will be back in my hands on Thursday :D :D Been gone over a year!!! :mrgreen:
Do The Best With What You Have!!!!

.270 WIN
Posts: 197
Joined: Sun Sep 25, 2016 3:03 pm
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:58 am
redryder wrote:My wife and I have many reminders attached to the frig. Beginning to need a larger unit. You getting a larger house?


Would love a larger Newer House ..................that would take away my play cash for my Winchesters
I guess I could sell a couple really old Winchesters for the down :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: Ol Deuce
Do The Best With What You Have!!!!

Return to Photo And Video Gallery

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Winchester Owners Forum is privately owned and operated. It is not affiliated or operated by Winchester company. Views and opinions expressed here are not necessarily that of Winchester.