Winchester Ranger 120 Pump Action 12 Gauge

Copper BB
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:06 pm
Hello:

I have an opportunity to pick up one of these shotguns. It appears to be in very good condition and the seller is asking $200. If anyone has any experience or data on these firearms, it would be great if you could pass it on to me. There seems to be some confusion as to just how many were manufactured and to how much they are worth. Thanks!

Cheers,
Shawn
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:42 am
Google and Bing return hits on value of anywhere between $150 and $250...so that figure is ballpark.

Copper BB
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:02 am
I have had a 120 20 gauge since I was about 13 (30+years ago). I think I paid about $90 new for it back then. $200 seems a bit much, but if like new, may not be a bad price.

It's a great gun. The only known issue is the ejector and spring. Check this before buying. Make sure you get all three chokes and wrench for it. These are hard to come by.

Break it apart and do a thorough inspection and function check. Bring some dummy rounds with you to check proper function.

I have well over 25,000 rounds through mine and have bagged everything from squirrels to pheasants to deer. I love it. I did have to replace ejector and spring a few years ago however.

My daughter uses it for skeet mostly now. I liked it so much, I bought an sxp a couple years ago and am really enjoying it also. I love these winchester pumps.

Return to Product Review