Any new SX4 owners???

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:50 am
Please excuse the crickets in the background....Any New SX4 owners with real feedback...likes?....dislikes?
Thanks in advance...
Perpetual optimism is a force multiplier.....
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:55 am
Farris??????
Beuller?????

Lots of pigeons poop around here....????
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:51 pm
Wow, the whole Amerika and not one bought a SX4? Oh, they all bought the dependable SX3's....Well, Im all in for the SX4 and look forward to shooting this improved SX3....

Copper BB
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:25 am
I have one and an SX3 I really like my SX4 it hits POA and is easy to swing and carry. My son uses the sx3 and he likes it as well. The SX3 has more stock shims and is a little heavier with wood stock and forearm. I prefer the 4 and my son prefers the 3.

.22LR
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:31 pm
I have another thread about the SX 4 I just bought a few weeks ago and over the weekend, we had a late Birthday party for me (had a bunch of friends and family over to Shoot Clays out back) then as a bonus the Mrs and I had a little wedding ceremony in the back yard and got hitched....

Here is a copy and paste of it

""I should have taken pics of the stack of supplies. I know we had 8-10 Boxes of Clays and almost as many of those 100 Pack Flats of the 12 ga Shells and a few 20s...

We shot non-stop from about 12:30 till 4 PM, when we broke for the small wedding ceremony. A close friend of ours actually, who was the one who introduced us, did the service. After the service, we shot for another hour or so, then the food was ready and we ate, shot for another hour or so, out up the guns and started drinking...

As far as the SX4 goes I love it. I put two 25 round boxes of heavy loads through it, then countless regular target loads... Not once, no matter how fast I puled the trigger, did I have a failure to Feed or Eject.

Several others shot many rounds though it and loved it as well... One guy wanted to buy it for what I paid for it.

The next day when I got up, I tore it down and cleaned it up. It really wasn't that dirty yet.
I can't wait to shoot it again.

I'm really wanting to save up and add one of those Nordic extended tubes, so I can get 10+ rounds in it... I'm sure most of you think thats silly, but with the Champion Whirly Bird 2.0 launcher throwing them every 1.7 seconds and the little 3 Gun comp I do here in town, I like having the extra rounds.

Great gun, feels decent in my hand, shoots real nice, recoil is minimal.

If it keeps running like this, I'm a Happy Camper.""
Scott Mullen
Larueminati, Pack Larue 0049
NRA Lifetime Benefactor Member
20g
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:47 am
I don't shoot anymore. Diabetes found me about ten-years past and is wrecking my vitals. Plus an on board defibrillator to deal with.

Considering all the shots you enjoyed is good to read recoil is light.
GOA Life Member
NRA Sustaining Member
USMC Korea vet
Retired CWO3 USCGR

.270 WIN
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:41 am
Sorry to hear of your troubles,RR.that must be very hard on you.

Looked at the new Winchester Super-X Model 4 last year.Seems to be a great gun.It felt good in my hands .They were on sale and I thought about purchasing one,but my Super-X Model 3 works so well and having not bought the Model 3 that many tears ago,I could just not make myself justify spending the money on it.If I get a new Waterfowl gun at some point in time,the Model 4 will be it.:)
20g
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:55 am
Thanks for your concern. Diabetes is a holistic body hater.

Did not make the purchase. You are a man of gotta-have-it control. Your wife will have a Merrier Christmas.
GOA Life Member
NRA Sustaining Member
USMC Korea vet
Retired CWO3 USCGR

.270 WIN
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:38 am
I have a friend who has diabetes quite bad.

Cannot say its was a matter of gotta have it control.More I did not really have the money and wanted something else more.:)

Return to Winchester SX3