Camp/Field Forearm on SXP Shadow Defender?

Copper BB
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:51 pm
Recently purchased a pistol-grip Shadow defender. Since ordering and receiving the gun, I have made a valuable discovery: the recurring tendonitis in my left elbow does NOT like the location of the SXP's forearm stock. Wish it would have been flaring up when I handled one in the store. Would have saved me this conversation.

The forearm, as well as the aftermarket options I have been able to locate, all sit well ahead of the receiver body, and when it is in the forward locked position, my elbow takes to calling my mother ugly names. When it's pulled back to eject and butts up to the receiver, no major discomfort.

The Camp/Field model has a longer forearm that extends back toward the receiver, and I frankly like the look of it more.

Here is my question: can the Camp/Field forearm directly replace the Shadow Defender forearm? If so, does anyone know a good source, aside from Winchester, for said part? Thanks!
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:12 am
Sorry...can't help you with that question.

But, some member here will know the answer...standby.

Return to Winchester SXP