Winchester SXP Reviews

Copper BB
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:51 pm
I just picked one up Saturday.I never own a pump before.Shot two rounds of trap tp break it in.It was really a lot of fun.I cant believe the smoothness of the action.I just move the forearm back a very little and the shell come out.I really like this shotgun.The wood looks nice also.
Winchester SXP Field
Winchester 1300 Ranger Gloss.
Winchester 50

Copper BB
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:16 pm
If the Winchester SXP is only half the shotgun my old Model 12 is you can all bet it will do the job. One thing bothers me about all the new firearms, no matter what they are. We used to have people in the U.S. who were good machinists and smart enough to make good firearms. Now it seems that virtually everything is imported. Even with a 32 inch barrel the balance of my old Winchester Model 12 is nearly perfect. My dad bought two in 1927 when I was 2 years old and gave me one with when I was twelve. It's taken many ducks and geese with no problem. As I mentioned before, if the SXP is even close it's a good shotgun.
20g
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:59 pm
Hello rrcmay, welcome to the forum. Have read many stellar reviews about the SXP. My door buster is a 1941 Winchester 97 12 gauge 20". Works fine for me. Also have a 1924 standard.
GOA Life Member
NRA Sustaining Member
USMC Korea vet
Retired CWO3 USCGR

Return to Winchester SXP