Winchester Model 1886 Accessories

Administrator
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:50 am
Let the discussion begin...Winchester Owners :twisted:
Administrator
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:27 am
Macon Custom Gunstocks!
http://macongunstocks.net/winchester_model_1886_rifle_stocks_58.html
Macon Gunstocks manufactures top quality gun stocks in historic Warsaw, Missouri (gun stock capitol of the World). Home of world renown E.C. Bishop gun stocks and Reinhart Fajen gun stocks. Located in the heart of Walnut country, Central USA. Supplying quality USA made American walnut gun stocks worldwide.

"My 1894 Remington shotgun was returned to me this day. What a beautiful stock and forearm!!! You have performed a miracle. I am so happy and pleased with the way this gun looks now. I would advise anyone in this world, needing stock repair or new ones, to come to you folks. I doubt that no other shop could ever match your work." Jerry, New Richmond, IN

PLEASE VISIT OUR NEW SITE @ WWW.MACONGUNSTOCKS.COM
We are updating new site daily. Thank you for your continued support.

Macon Gun stocks takes it from tree to trigger.

HOW TO PLAN YOUR PROJECT:
1 - Find your model on left side of page for standard or fancy grades of gunstocks OR
choose your gunstock blank from BLANKS FOR SALE page and have it cut to your model.
2 - Check out our HOW TO INSTALL page on how to install a machine inlet gun stocks.
Not all models install the same.
3 - Have your gun stocks professionally fit, finished and checkered by our full service
custom shop.

Diagram on how to measure your gunstock comb dimensions and length of pull. CLICK HERE
You need adobe reader for this form.

Cost for gun stock Duplication
buttstocks start $70 and for-ends start $50
Pricing varies depending on model.
Rare & unusual models are more expensive.

We duplicate customer's patterns(original gun stocks).
Pricing varies depending on model.
Custom dimensions are additional.
Contact us for exact pricing.
Cut times for gunstocks may vary but will average between 4-12 weeks.
Please note light damage may occur to original gun stocks during
duplication process.

If you are looking for a quality gun stock manufacturer look no further!
As a wholesale outlet we offer MORE than competitive pricing.

Macon Gunstocks has many types and grades of wood to choose from and produce most popular models of gun stocks from antique to current production. As a gun stock manufacturer, we understand the need for a commitment to excellence.
Macon Gunstocks supplies gun stocks to dealers and gunsmiths worldwide and offers dealer discounts. Call for more information.

We are authorized dealer for Lin-Speed Gun stock Oil, Graco adjustable combs or butt pads and Dastra Tools.

We have over 10,000 gun stocks and for-ends in stock!!! If you don't see your model listed, give us a call. If we don't have it, we can get it!!!! We have over 35,000 gun stock blanks available in various wood grades.

We buy American Walnut, English Walnut, Claro Walnut, Turkish Walnut and other exotic gun stock blanks. We buy original parts and guns.

Buy directly from the Wholesale Outlet and SAVE!!!!!

CUSTOMER WOOD FOR DUPLICATION:
We also do gunstock duplication starting $125 a set and up. Stocks sent for duplication will get light damage. If you request your stocks back, a set up fee will apply.

Dimensions needed to cut customer's wood. Forend dimensions minimum of 1/2 inch wider, 1/2 inch taller and 2 inches longer than original forend. Stock dimensions minimum 1 inch wider, 2 inches taller and 2 inches longer than original stock.

Daisy VL-22 rifle stocks manufactured by Reinhart Fajen Gunstocks in 1968 in various grades of American Walnut. Fully fit and finished. Drop in ready with butt plate already installed.

Copper BB
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:44 pm
Currently have one there being restocked and checkered in the old "H" pattern.

Tom

Copper BB
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:56 pm
I'm in the mood for a nice vernier tang sight for my "86". Any suggestions?

Return to Winchester Model 1886