All My Gunbuilding Photos Available Here

Copper BB
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:12 pm
I am not renewing my ImageEvent hoster I've been paying for and it will deactivate August 2nd. I have gone back though all my gun build albums and changed them to gallery. You can view every gun build album I have there by going to ImageEvent and putting in my ID

was1911

I would advise, and this is truly up to you, if you are interested in any of these albums, the images in them can be copy/pasted to a folder you create on your C-Drive and you will have them forever - in build sequence.

This image hoster allowed me a certain number of images and it worked fine at first. But, in time, I put so many 'How To's" on so many gun and machinest forums that I had reached my limit and had to delete something to put on more. And this created havoc with the members of some forums. I put a note on most every thread to copy and paste to keep but I guess they thought I had stolen something from them.

I'll always build guns and take my photos. I am a tired 69 years old and just too tired to continue with this text/photos any more with paying for it - just too much trouble.

And yes, I know about photobucket and imgur.

I truly hope this will help some of you in some way. It's been my life for a long time.
.270 WIN
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:32 pm
was1911 let first say hello and welcome to the forum! I went to ImageEvent and checked out some of you're work and I must say I wish I had your skills and knowledge. Looks like you have a very nice shop as well to do your work, first thing I noticed (my OCD haha) was how organized and clean your shop is as well! I am up to the task of many things as a "home" Armorer so to speak, completely disassembling, working on and replacing parts and such, but certainly not as a machinist. I am sure your work & knowledge will be most appreciated here as well!
Noli Me Tangere

NRA Sustaining Member
WACA Member
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:32 am
Thanks..........

Return to Winchester Model 70