Model 74 Parts

Copper BB
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:50 am
Hello, I am trying to find the Left and Right Cartridge Cut-Offs and 2 Cartridge Cut-Off pins for my Model 74-22lr. This was my grandfather's gun that he had given me when I was kid. Apparently it wouldn't feed correctly and, I'm assuming, one of my uncles carried it to someone to have it repaired and that's when the cut-offs and pins disappeared. The entire time I've had the rifle I've had to load it one at a time, very annoying. So, I watched some YouTube videos on how to take it down and that's when I found the pins were missing. I've searched the internet trying to find these with no luck. A gunsmith referred me to Numrich but they are always out of stock on the pins. Can anyone help me find these pins please? I can order the cut-offs from Numrich but need help with the pins.
Thanks,
Jeff
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:27 pm
Welcome to the Winchester Owners Forum Jeff !!

Have you tried looking at area gun shows...I've had success finding parts there.

Copper BB
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:11 pm
Thanks Shooter! No, i haven't tried that yet but I will, thanks for the info.

Return to Discontinued Winchester Models