Political stand off on concealed carry

Copper BB
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 7:25 pm
It looks like there might be a political stand off between the governor and the state legislature in Virginia. I hope they follow through on what they are talking about doing.

http://www.allenbwest.com/2015/12/boom-virginia-republicans-fire-back-with-perfect-response-to-2nd-amendment-clampdown/

I am curious what Virginia requires for their concealed carry permit. They are denying Ohio's reciprocity and we require a background check as well as 12 hours of class time. Although I believe they are talking about reducing the hours in a class room.

Jim
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."

Thomas Jefferson
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:19 am
Fair way to approach it...

"Naturally, GOP leaders were none to pleased with this move. And now, they aim to fire back in the most fitting way — taking away Gov. Terry McAuliffe’s own protective detail. As Virginia Sen. Bill Carrico says of the move, “If he’s so afraid of guns, then I’m not going to surround him with armed state policemen.”

Boom!

Return to Firearm Related