Middle Tennessee New Member

New to the forum? Post up and let us know a little about you and your interests.

.22LR
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:23 pm
Hey Folks,
I am Eddie Southgate . I live in Middle Tennessee down along the Alabama border. I am a gun addict and have been as far back as I can remember. I learned to shoot and reload from my grandfather starting when I was 10 or 11 years old . I load on old equipment , tend to use old loads , and mostly shoot older guns. Winchesters I currently own : 1917 M12 12ga, 1913 M12 16ga, M24 12 ga 26" m/ic , M63, M75 Target, M 43 .218 Bee , M70 .243 WSSM . I have owned others including M1903 serial # 2500 and another in the 7000 range . I love to fish for trout with Bamboo and fiberglass fly Rods. I tie flies also. Married ( 25 years) and have two sons, oldest just graduated from the University Of Alabama and the youngest is taking welding at Tennessee Tech. I am so far right of being Republican that I make Tea Party people look liberal so I leave politics, religion, and any other social subjects totally out of my postings. I live just far enough out in the country that I can take a leak and target shoot in the front yard( at the same time) when the notion strikes . Guess that's either enough or too much :lol: info for now .

Eddie
Grumpy Old Man With A gun - Do Not Touch
.270 WIN
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:03 pm
Welcome aboard Eddie! Sounds like where I live up here in KY. Well, looks like you got a lot of picture taking and posting to do in the appropriate sub-forums with all those Winchester's you have!! :mrgreen:
Noli Me Tangere

NRA Sustaining Member
WACA Member
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:00 am
Welcome to the Winchester Owners Forum Eddie !!

Enjoy our community...

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:02 am
Howdy Eddie Southgate!
I had a Martini/BSA Cadet rifle chambered in .218 Ackley Improved Bee. I gave it to a friend. He gave it to another friend of ours. I suspect it will make its way back to myself again eventually :D
When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk. Tuco

.22LR
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:36 pm
Will Hunt wrote:Howdy Eddie Southgate!
I had a Martini/BSA Cadet rifle chambered in .218 Ackley Improved Bee. I gave it to a friend. He gave it to another friend of ours. I suspect it will make its way back to myself again eventually :D

Can I get in line to be your friend just in case you do ?? :mrgreen: I love Martini's . I wish I had bought a few of the .310's back in my younger days when they were cheap. Only thing I ever got from a friend was grief !

Eddie
Grumpy Old Man With A gun - Do Not Touch

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:37 am
Eddie Southgate wrote:
Will Hunt wrote:Howdy Eddie Southgate!

Can I get in line to be your friend just in case you do ?? :mrgreen: I love Martini's . I wish I had bought a few of the .310's back in my younger days when they were cheap. Only thing I ever got from a friend was grief !

Eddie

It is official, your on the list and next in line.
The only proviso is that I first re-own it for a year :D
Ya' know I believe I will check on that rifle tomorrow as Scott, it's newest owner, will be out of town for a month or so and it should be looked after and shot too.
When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk. Tuco

Return to New Member Welcome Area