wichester 5500

New to the forum? Post up and let us know a little about you and your interests.

Copper BB
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:33 pm
Hello everyone,
I'm trying to get hold of a owners manual for my Winchester 5500 (30 inch sporter), which i have only had for a month and know very little about. would also appreciate any feedback to the standard of the gun as i like the feel of it so far.
Also i wonder if anyone knows how to get spare parts so if anybody knows would be greatly appreciated as i live in the UK and have struggled to find any so far.
Thanks Eric
eric145@hotmail.co.uk
Administrator
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:15 pm
Welcome to Winchester Owners forum! We are glad to have you as part of our growing community. Take some time to familiarize yourself with the various sub-forums and make yourself at home. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask. Please enjoy your stay.

I do not have a manual for the Winchester 5500 but I will see what I can dig up. What parts are you looking for in particular?
Administrator
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:17 pm
http://www.stevespages.com/page7b.htm has a lot of manuals but I do not see one for the 5500.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:47 pm
Welcome to the Winchester Owners Forum !!

Copper BB
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:02 am
HelloEric,

www.nulineguns.com Make parts for most Winchester firearms especially those that are no longer
available by the Winchester co. They have an exstensive list of parts and gunsmith services. They are located in the state of Missouri.
Also you might try emailing gunparts@hsnp.com www.gun-parts.com is their website

Good luck, Rickybo555

Copper BB
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:13 am
DHonovich wrote:Welcome to Winchester Owners forum! We are glad to have you as part of our growing community. Take some time to familiarize yourself with the various sub-forums and make yourself at home. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask. Please enjoy your stay.

I do not have a manual for the Winchester 5500 but I will see what I can dig up. What parts are you looking for in particular?

Thanks very much, my gun is currently in good condition but the firing pins are a little pitted so those for sure.

Return to New Member Welcome Area