New guy from Washington

New to the forum? Post up and let us know a little about you and your interests.

Copper BB
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:04 am
Greetings all. I am new to this particular forum but am a member of a few others. I recently acquired a model 94 manufactured in 1909. It shots like a dream. I used a 25 yard pistol target at 100 yards. Since the rifle had been just sitting for, I have no idea how long. I was not 100% certain it would function properly. In other words not blow up! I launched 15 rounds down range and put 13 of them in the black. The other two were near misses. I will admit the first 2 rounds I closed my eyes once I got on target. Line I said, it's not sure what would happen. I am certainly thrilled to have this fine weapon and look forward to many more days st the range with it.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:17 pm
Welcome to the Winchester Owners Forum Marine !!

...and thank you for your service to our great country !!

Semper Fi...
.270 WIN
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:26 am
Welcome to the forum! Post up some pics of your Model 1894 in appropriate sub forum as we'd love to see some pics.
Noli Me Tangere

NRA Sustaining Member
WACA Member

Return to New Member Welcome Area