New Guy with SX1

New to the forum? Post up and let us know a little about you and your interests.

Copper BB
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:10 am
Winchester SXM1 was on my Christmas list and will be arriving after the holidays. It'll be my first Winchester.

Retired and living the life in Florida, became interested in clay sports and this shotgun found me. I bought it, although the deal isn't quite confirmed, on a suggestion from a newly trusted friend. I was looking Krieghoff, and still am, Perazzi, and Beretta as well. The Winchester showed up in some posts and I took the leap. I researched afterward and found some strong opinions on it. It has been suggested that this SX1 may be one of the finest semi autos ever built. What is not to like in a solid steel receiver? It has a Fajen stock, which I'll need to lengthen, but it is a beautiful specimen. I'll post pics when it arrives in early Jan 17.

I'm glad I found this site.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 9:45 am
Welcome to the Winchester Owners Forum !!

Enjoy our community...

Copper BB
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 4:12 pm
Thanks Shooter13.

Return to New Member Welcome Area