Hello from Wyo/Az

New to the forum? Post up and let us know a little about you and your interests.

Copper BB
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:52 pm
I just found this web and am really excited to meet the folks here and to show and share anything Winchester. It looks like a gr8 place from the threads I have read so far.

I live part time in both states and get to hunt, fish, reload and shoot both places almost equally.
Have been shooting since age 7 when I had a beaver and bobcat/coyote trap line weekends and after sch. First licensed hunt was for deer in SW Wy in 57 and hunted deer, elk antelope (twice) and moose, (once) all the rest of my life. I never went home without my game and in all the years had to shoot an animal twice, only two times. Dad made us HUNT, walk, stalk and get close enough for kill shots with the first round.

First three years I hunted with my WCF 30-30, still have it and shoot and it took all my game those three years.

I have been reloading since 68 or 69 and still spend several hrs every day at the bench or at my shooting tables testing loads.

I'm retired and own my own property up in the pines so can shoot out to 300 yds from the tables. I load 4 shotshell gauges, as well as 10 pistol calibers and 16 rifle calibers. It is my love.

Thank you for letting me come and visit here.

UF
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:32 pm
Welcome to the Winchester Owners Forum !!

Enjoy our community...
.270 WIN
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:48 pm
Welcome to the forum!
Noli Me Tangere

NRA Sustaining Member
WACA Member

Return to New Member Welcome Area