Howdy Hi from Fort worth TX

New to the forum? Post up and let us know a little about you and your interests.

Copper BB
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:51 am
Thanks for the opportunity to join. I own a few Winchester rifles and hand guns and was prompted to search more information on an inherited Winchester Model 70 that baffled me. In doing so and having interest in improving my marksmanship and gun knowledge I decided to join in and have a chance to glean the wisdom from the masses.

I am primarily a bow hunter with traditional equipment but occasionally take out the boom stick and the history and relevance of hunting with these weapons was very interesting when I started a search for my answers. I do not know that I could contribute any knowledge on these but have found a few posts fascinating and appreciate the opportunity to read about this craft and revered product.

Antique and collectible weapons would be of primary interest and much mis-information is out there as well to be verified and corroborated by those whom are members will be very helpful. Thanks again and I enjoy Wayne's articles in other magazines I subscribe as well.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:16 am
Welcome to the Winchester Owners Forum !!

Enjoy our community...
.270 WIN
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:21 pm
Welcome to the forum!
Noli Me Tangere

NRA Sustaining Member
WACA Member

Return to New Member Welcome Area