New Member from SE Pa.

New to the forum? Post up and let us know a little about you and your interests.

Copper BB
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 12:45 pm
Hello, this is Bill from SE Pa.. I have just got back into shotgun shooting recently since retiring a few years ago. The last time I shot was about 1970 with a Winchester 1200 12ga. :o :roll: !!!!!! You did hear me say retired !!!!!!!! A couple of months ago, a friend invited me to shoot sporting clays, which was great. So after a couple of times using loaner guns, I did purchase an entry level Turkish Over & Under, and after a few outings with that, it was time to upgrade to a Winchester Model 101 Sporting. The real funny thing, is that after testing, shopping, and fitting a wide variety of O/Us, the 101 felt most like home.
I just got back from a mornings worth of Trap shooting, 125 rounds, and all flawless. The Winchester, I still need some work.
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 10:04 am
Welcome to the Winchester Owners Forum Neighbor !!

Enjoy our community...
.270 WIN
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 10:39 am
Welcome to the forum! Way to make a come back after a long hiatus away with a Model 101!!! Great to hear she performed flawlessly as well. More times than not I am to fault not my gun :roll:
Noli Me Tangere

NRA Sustaining Member
WACA Member

Return to New Member Welcome Area