New guy from south east Georgia

New to the forum? Post up and let us know a little about you and your interests.

Copper BB
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 12:22 am
Hello folks im Mike and i figured this might be just the place to go to help me with a couple Winchesters. Ive all ways had great luck on forums. When i lifted my 2001 Jeep Wrangler i joined Wranglerforum.com, and when i needed advice on my boat motor i went to the Nissan forums. I figure you cant get any better advice than by asking the folks who share your interests and who have all ready been there and done that. I look forward to hearing your views on my Model 1892 and 94.
The 1892 is in darn near mint condition but i was plundering in my dads old shed when i found the 94. It was a sorry sight for sure with its plugged up barrell, rusted everything and cracking stocks. Anyways ill post those things in the proper areas here soon. Yall have a good day.
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 10:02 am
Welcome to the Winchester Owners Forum !!

Enjoy our community...
.270 WIN
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:58 pm
Welcome aboard! Sure would like to see pics of those Lever guns you have and info about them in the appropriate sub-forums!
Noli Me Tangere

NRA Sustaining Member
WACA Member

Return to New Member Welcome Area