New Member from Ontario, Canada

New to the forum? Post up and let us know a little about you and your interests.

Copper BB
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 6:36 am
Hello to everyone I'm a new member from from Canada in the Provence of Ontario.
I've always been a Winchester fan and have owned and currently own several Winchester firearms.
I started at 17 years of age with a M1300 sold it a few years later but bought a used M23 sxs which I still have. Got a new 1300 when the cantilever deer barrels appeared. I used it for many years with both the rifled barrel and an iron sight smooth bore barrel. Gave this 1300 to my son to get him started and moved on to my first autoloader 3 years ago its an SX3 compact model (factories always install too long LOP stocks).
My first rifle was a M94 22 WMR then a M94 in 30-30 I wish I still had them both. But I moved on to an M70 Safari in 375H&H just because I always wanted one, it's about 10 years old and its a keeper.
Now I'd like to get an M70 in 221 Fireball or 22 Hornet as I really don't need the 223 Rem power.
Bye for now. Good shooting everyone.
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 10:07 am
Welcome to the Winchester Owners Forum !!

Enjoy our community...

Return to New Member Welcome Area