New member looking for Model 1890 collectors

New to the forum? Post up and let us know a little about you and your interests.

Copper BB
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:29 pm
Hello, found this site only today. I have a passion for the Model 1890. Other sites I frequent have more fans of lever action and bolt action target models. I collect and restore 1890's. Looking to share discussion of the gallery models. Any active members here that share this interest?
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:50 am
Welcome to the Winchester Owners Forum !!

Enjoy our community...
.270 WIN
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:12 am
Welcome to.the forum! Would love to see some of your firearms. Post some pics and info in the appropriate sub forums when you can.
Noli Me Tangere

NRA Sustaining Member
WACA Member

Copper BB
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:55 pm
I just acquired a 1890 that is in terrible shape. The tangs for the stock are bent to the left 5-10 degrees. Since the stock was split I believe that the receiver took a healthy side push while the butt stock and barrel end were stationary. Can yo verify that a normal 1890 has no bend? I would hate to make a stupid newby mistake when I have it pressed straight. Thank you.

Return to New Member Welcome Area