Greetings from N.C.

New to the forum? Post up and let us know a little about you and your interests.

Copper BB
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:33 pm
Ok, I guess introductions are in order at this point.

I am a Southern gentleman most of the time. I am southern all the time.

My lovely and loving wife helps me with this, among other things. I am an unabashed Christian and also deplorable or so it is said.

Obviously one of my interests is quality firearms and the shooting of such. Not so much into safe queens myself. I have been accused of lowering values of some nice firearms by shooting, bedding or otherwise enjoying them. All I can tell you is although not very well heeled, I have had the pleasure of enjoying shooting some fine firearms.

For this I must humbly submit I have no apologies. I am fortunate in that I still have some of them in my possession. Perhaps we will eventually talk about the ones that got away. Since logistics will make dinner or very good whiskey not an option to get me telling stories, perhaps a few of your own will suffice.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:25 am
Welcome to the Winchester Owners Forum!!

Enjoy our community...

Return to New Member Welcome Area