New member from Ontario Canada

New to the forum? Post up and let us know a little about you and your interests.

Copper BB
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:09 am
Hello,
I'm living in Windsor Ontario. I've been hunting, shooting, and reloading for around 30 years. My first centerfire rifle was a pre 64 model 88 in .308. I still dust it off for the occasional whitetail or moose. Own a few other Winchesters and have always been a fan of the quality and craftsmanship that goes along with that.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:47 am
Welcome to the Winchester Owners Forum !!

Enjoy our community...
.270 WIN
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:30 am
Rednekhuntr welcome to the forum!

Pre-64 Model 88 now you are talking my territory! I have 2, both 308's, one from 1955 & 1957. To me it, Model 88 is the best Lever action centerfire rifle made to date period! Now many will refute that but from a development standpoint and all the improvements since the Model 1866 it is undeniable.

Sure would like to see pics of ALL your Winchester's in the appropriate sub-forums when you can...especially Model 88!
Noli Me Tangere

NRA Sustaining Member
WACA Member

Return to New Member Welcome Area