New Winchester owner from Pennsylvania

New to the forum? Post up and let us know a little about you and your interests.

Copper BB
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:16 pm
Hello and thanks for the great resource forum. I am new to Winchester firearms, recently acquired a 1952 Model 94 chambered in .32 special. Haven't had a chance to hit the range yet as the weather in PA has been uncooperative. I don't plan to hunt with it as I only hunt archery and muzzleloader, this one has sentimental value and will be a safe queen....for now.

Great website though, lots of great information here.

Thanks,
Bradley R Aston
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:44 am
Welcome to the Winchester Owners Forum Brad !!

Enjoy our community...

Copper BB
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:02 pm
Thank you :)
.270 WIN
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:16 am
bradleyras wrote:Hello and thanks for the great resource forum. I am new to Winchester firearms, recently acquired a 1952 Model 94 chambered in .32 special. Haven't had a chance to hit the range yet as the weather in PA has been uncooperative. I don't plan to hunt with it as I only hunt archery and muzzleloader, this one has sentimental value and will be a safe queen....for now.

Great website though, lots of great information here.

Thanks,
Bradley R Aston

Welcome to the forum! 1952 Model 94 in my opinion is from one of the best eras the 50's because to me seems as if Winchester had perfected so many models and such and this was before the Post-64 era. Not that Post-64 is bad by any means but after that date Winchester just wasn't the same in many regards, like it or not.

I have a 32 Special Model 94 made in 1951. Was my Grandfather's passed to me many years ago now. Hunted with it, took my first Whitetail with it. Still looks as good as it did when he bought it way back then. I no longer hunt with her and have not shot her in many years now, but would if need be. I shoot some of my safe queens, and some I don't. I always say you can shoot them but difference in beating them to death and such versus using.

Post pics of your Model 94 in a new post I the Model 94 sub-forum...love to see pics of Winchesters!
Noli Me Tangere

NRA Sustaining Member
WACA Member

Return to New Member Welcome Area