New Guy

New to the forum? Post up and let us know a little about you and your interests.

Copper BB
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:18 pm
Hey everyone, I thought I'd say hello so here I am. I am definitely not new to firearms. When you lose exact count of how many rounds you've safely and responsibly put down range you're on the right track right?

A little background on me. I went to trade school some years back for machining. Am now certified by NIMS and have graduated with their top machining diploma with honors as an National Technical Honor Society graduate (Final grade overall was a 92.), Some experience with just about every machine you can put in a machine shop, CNC lathe and mill included. Can read, write and edit blueprints and all of that jazz. However I'm still just a baby in the field of machining but I do like it.

I now own an SXP Defender. Tried one that belonged to a friend and eventually got one myself. I have since recommended one to my dad who is about 70 for his home defense shotgun. This is my first officially branded Winchester firearm. I also own a fun working copy of an 1887 12 gauge lever action, which of coarse being newly made, is not an official Winchester shotgun even though it is one of their classic heritage designs.

I also happen to be the 6th cousin to the man that designed those classic heritage lever actions, Mr. John Moses Browning. My family is even signed in on the family register at the Browning Museum. :)
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:36 am
Welcome to the Winchester Owners Forum !!

Enjoy our community...
Vendor
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 3:29 pm
you close to mo?

Copper BB
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:29 pm
Nope, I don't live in the state of Missouri. I live in Tennessee, the same state that John Moses Browning's father once lived.

.270 WIN
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:56 pm
Welcome Golf, Participate and enjoy!
Too old to be nice, never too old to learn!

Return to New Member Welcome Area