G'day from Melbourne Australia

New to the forum? Post up and let us know a little about you and your interests.

Copper BB
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 1:23 am
;) G'day Guys/Gals,
You can call me Crimson. I work for a homebrewing and dispensing company down here in Australia.
The equivalent in the U.S would be MoreBeer. I'll let the brewers figure out who I work for :lol:

Other interests than small game hunting and the occasional deer stalk are Homebrewing Beer/Spirits on tap.

I've got my pre-order down under for a Winchester 1892 44 Mag Short, second lever action to add to my little corner. Other was a simple Browning 22 lever action. Not into anything really big or crazy Just absolutely love the lever action mechanics and style.

Always down for a chat about aussie culture!

Crimson

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 7:37 pm
Crimson wrote:;) G'day Guys/Gals,
You can call me Crimson. I work for a homebrewing and dispensing company down here in Australia.
The equivalent in the U.S would be MoreBeer. I'll let the brewers figure out who I work for :lol:

Other interests than small game hunting and the occasional deer stalk are Homebrewing Beer/Spirits on tap.

I've got my pre-order down under for a Winchester 1892 44 Mag Short, second lever action to add to my little corner. Other was a simple Browning 22 lever action. Not into anything really big or crazy Just absolutely love the lever action mechanics and style.

Always down for a chat about aussie culture!

Crimson
Welcome to the board, theres not a lot of activity here yet but I think it will grow. I have a 1963 Model 94 in 30-30 which up here in Northern Nevada, USA, makes for a nice, light and powerful deer rifle when the conditions are tough. I have other rifles also but the lever action is my favorites to carry on adventures out into our high altitude deserts.
Administrator
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:41 am
Howdy, sorry I'm late to the party! but welcome to the club.
Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself.
Please, feel free to chime in on any conversation, anywhere, and let us know if you have any questions.

You can also check out our sister site, www.mossbergowners.com there's a significant amount of members over there. And we have a lever action topic as well....

http://mossbergowners.com/forum/index.p ... guns.1292/
ripjack13

Return to New Member Welcome Area