I joined this forum recently.

New to the forum? Post up and let us know a little about you and your interests.

.22LR
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:30 pm
I'm a retired gunsmith. I devoted my work-a-day world to repair and restoration of firearms. With the availability of CNC equipment and custom shops that can build virtually any configuration firearm it became evident that it was time to hang up the shop apron. I'm not complaining one bit because now I can enjoy going to the occasional match and relax. I have an old model 52 heavy barrel with a Unertl 20x scope that still holds more than it's own when I do my part. I'm glad I joined this forum so I can learn from other collectors and shooters and toss in my two-cents every now and then.

Vendor
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:06 pm
Good to have you on the forum. Welcome.
Administrator
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:50 pm
Welcome to Winchester Owners forum! Its great to have you as part of our growing community. I look forward to hearing and seeing progress of some of your projects. Be sure to post up some pictures if you get a chance.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:35 am
Welcome to the Winchester Owners Forum Trap4570 !!

Looking forward to you sharing your expertise in gun repair and restoration....Enjoy the site.

BTW...we also have sister sites you can check out :

RemingtonOwners.com

MossbergOwners.com

BrowningOwners.com
Administrator
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:42 pm
Welcome to the WinchesterOwners family we are glade to have you. We would love to see your picture when you get a chance.

Return to New Member Welcome Area