Member from Oregon

New to the forum? Post up and let us know a little about you and your interests.

Copper BB
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:34 pm
Hello Everyone,

I'm a new member here.
When I first started hunting I used my grandpas model 70 .243 for deer and I after that decided I needed my own. I got my first Winchester as a graduation present -- a Pre-64 model 70 featherweight 30-06. Now I'm continuing my "collection." I have a model 61 22 mag, and most recently a post 64 model 70 .243. I didn't have much time to hunt in college, but I finally have some more free time so I'm getting back into hunting and collecting.

Thanks for reading
20g
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:34 pm
Nice herd Ace4. Welcome to Winchester therapy.

My heart was set a 61 when I was about twelve. Was to expensive for my poor farm boy pockets. Settled for a JC Higgins model 28 with time payments from Sears & Roebuck.. Still have my poor boy lady.
GOA Life Member
NRA Sustaining Member
USMC Korea vet
Retired CWO3 USCGR
Administrator
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:34 am
Howdy, sorry I'm late to the party! but welcome to the club.
Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself.
Please, feel free to chime in on any conversation, anywhere, and let us know if you have any questions.
ripjack13

Return to New Member Welcome Area