I came, I saw, I concurred, again.

New to the forum? Post up and let us know a little about you and your interests.

Copper BB
Location: Little place just south of the border. No, the northern border. Big Sky.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:18 am
Hello, My name is Fusty Savant and I am a gun-aholic.

"Hi Fusty"

It's been a week since my last gun purchase, and about 7 hours since I last smelled gun smoke. I don't have a sponsor but I saw the sign on the door and thought I'd come in.

"It's OK Fusty. You are among friends. Go ahead, tell us more. Want some coffee?"

Yeah, coffee sounds good, unless you got any really good bourbon. Anyway--My family and friends have tried to help. They had me taking 12 steps, but that got me nowhere, except 12 steps closer to a gun store. They have tried group interventions, to no avail. They have brought in mediators, mediators and educators. They tried baptism, vigilantism and even exorcism to cure me. I just turned my head around and went the other way. They have tried psychologists, cryptologists, once they even hired a proctologist to try to get my head out, but, it is useless. The cocktail of sulphur, charcoal and saltpeter, with some big honkin' hunks of lead, is much stronger than my resolve. I can't help myself. I don't know when I have gone longer than a couple of days without a shot or two, hundred.

I haven't come here for help. I came here because misery loves company. Thought maybe you'd let me join you.

Course, on the other hand, do I want to belong to a joint that would let me join? Guess same thing could be said for all of my ex wives--Why did I think I would I want one that would have me?

Anyway-Not new to guns or Winchesters. I'm partial to levers, will pull a trigger on anything that has one if I can catch the owner lookin' the other way.

I like to fish when there is no powder to burn. I fly fish a lot and my fly fishing friends call me a dry fly snob. I am no dry fly snob. I just...well,.. it's just that.. hell, I figure if they ain't eatin' dries, you're way better off shootin' something. I like coffee but I'm not a coffee snob. My coffee snob friends call me a bourbon snob. I will have to admit to that one.

My summers are very busy, but my winters leave me a little more time to cruise the www. Just joined the Marlin forum with the same intro post, except I didn't tell them I was first a Winchester man and my first firearm was a Winchester. I don't remember the model, but it was a 20 gauge single shot. Prior to that, I had a Daisy so I guess it is fitting that I start out as a copper plated BB here.

Fusty Savant

Vendor
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:55 am
Sounds like you'll fit here just fine. What have you got for Winchesters?

.270 WIN
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:59 am
Welcome to Winchester Owners Forum
"Im just a Peckerwood who lives in the hills with too many guns"
.270 WIN
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:54 am
A big welcome Fusty Savant to Winchester Owners Forum ;)
God Created Man And God Created Woman
Sam Colt Made Them Equal
Administrator
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:57 pm
Welcome to Winchester Owners forum! We are glad to have you as part of our growing community. Take some time to familiarize yourself with the various sub-forums and make yourself at home. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask. Please enjoy your stay.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:08 am
Welcome to the Winchester Owners Forum !!

Return to New Member Welcome Area