Newbie from Cajun land

New to the forum? Post up and let us know a little about you and your interests.

Copper BB
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:15 pm
Hello fellow Winchester nut cases :lol:

I'm a newbie to deer hunting and Winchester but a very quick learner. Currently in IT but making a career switch to LEO in March. Suppose to start the SPD Academy this month but just had a new baby boy born so it was a better fit to start next year.

Here recently I opened up my playbook and deer hunt on my fiance's families land and I traded a Springfield XD for a Winchester 70 in .270 caliber with a Simmons 3.8x12x40 scope so since I like to learn about firearms the best way to do it is through online forums, so here I am.
Administrator
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:32 am
Welcome to Winchester Owners forum! We are glad to have you as part of our growing community. Take some time to familiarize yourself with the various sub-forums and make yourself at home. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask. Please enjoy your stay.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:32 pm
Welcome to the Winchester Owners Forum !!

Return to New Member Welcome Area