Winchester Select™ Energy Trap Adjustable Comb

Administrator
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:08 pm
Winchester Select™ Energy Trap Adjustable Comb
http://www.winchesterguns.com/products/catalog/historic-detail.asp?family=007C&mid=513017

Serious trap shooters are fussy. If a gun accessory or feature will help boost their score, they're on to it. You can be "on it" too. The new Select™ Energy Trap totally fills the bill. Along with the new, wide runway rib, mid bead sight and TRUGLO® TRU-BEAD™ interchangeable fiber optic front sight, the comb is adjustable to whatever position you need. You can raise the comb and move it for cast on/off in seconds. All Select Energy models are ported, have vented side ribs, adjustable trigger shoes and a slight right-handed palm swell. Trap models available with 30" or 32" barrels.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:12 am
I bought a Winchester Select energy trap shotgun because it was a steal of a buy. I am a sporting clays shooter and no matter how hard I put my face down on the stock I'm still over a lot targets. It has a parallel comb.
Can a good gun smith take wood off the stock where it fits the reciever and put more drop in the stock.
I like bringing the gun to my face not the other way around.

Return to Winchester Model Select