Winchester Model 9410, Custom Case-Colored

Administrator
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:32 pm
Winchester Model 9410, Custom Case-Colored
http://www.winchesterguns.com/products/catalog/historic-detail.asp?family=006C&mid=514018

The Model 9410 shotgun has quickly become one of the most popular Winchester® lever actions ever. This deluxe Model 9410 features case coloring on the receiver, lever, steel crescent buttplate, lower tang and barrel bands for a classic appearance. The case coloring complements the satin polyurethane finished semi-fancy American walnut stock and extended forearm, both with detailed point checkering. Satin matte blueing adorns the 24" tapered round barrel and full length magazine, and a gold plated trigger is the finishing touch. In addition to the appealing looks, you'll appreciate functional features like the buckhorn rear sight, ramp-style front sight and convenient top-tang safety.

.22LR
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:04 am
Got to be the most beautiful .410 ever made.

.270 WIN
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:11 am
I Want One!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:
"Im just a Peckerwood who lives in the hills with too many guns"

.22LR
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:58 am
GUNNER_D wrote:I Want One!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:

You and me both. I have never in my life seen the one with the Case Colors on it.

Copper BB
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:16 pm
Hello, I was trying to find out more about this firearm on the internet and found this site. I have a 9410 custom case colored that is NIB. However, it does not have the crescent style stock. It does have exhibition grade walnut and case coloring. A friend bought the last two years ago while visiting Winchester. Is this some sort of hybrid? It is NOT a commemorative shotgun and I was told that either 100 or 150 were made. It is not on the Winchester historic section (just the one shown above).

Any assistance in finding more information about the gun or approximate value would be greatly appreciated.

TEG

Copper BB
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:23 pm
I have a NIB Winchester 9410 Custom Case Colored 410. It has the cresent stock. I understand this gun was made by the Winchester Custom Shop and was a special run made for the National Trade Show. It is my further understanding that the ones without the cresent stock were part of a regular run.
Winchester could not tell me how many of each were manufactured. I understand one with the cresent stock sold recently for $2200.00.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:21 pm
Welcome to the Winchester Owners Forum mistyholiday !!

Could you please provide us a picture of your Winchester 9410...

Copper BB
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:22 pm
Sorry I don't know now to add pictures to this site.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:34 pm
It's real easy...go to PhotoBucket.com and join for FREE. Download the pictures you want from your PC to the PhotoBucket site. From there you can see the image(s) you want to post...put your pointer on the photo and a drop down menu will appear...go to the bottom third entry and left click to copy and open this thread ( post a reply ), and right click...paste...and the IMG link will appear. Then preview the post before you submit to see if it worked.

Copper BB
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:37 pm
You got to be kidding with those instructions? Just curious why you want a picture?
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:30 pm
Just curious as to how it looks is all...everyone here likes to see firearm photos.

No problem if you don't want to...I was just offering my assistance.

Copper BB
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:31 pm
It's not that I don't want to it's I am not a PC "nerd".
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:32 pm
For those who may want to know how to post photos...this was posted by my fellow global moderator Rossignol on our sister site...Mossberg Owners

I'll explain it as best I can. There may be a way to post multiple pictures with less work, but I dont know how to do it. I'll try to figure it out though!

Where ever you have pictures posted, whether photobucket, facebook, imageshak, a website or google search;
move your cursor over the pic. Right click and you'll get a command prompt box. Go to the bottom of the box and left click on "properties". In the next box, youll see the image "url". Move the cursor to that and then right click. In the next box, you'll see somewhere, "select all". Left click. The entire image url will be highlighted now. Now you right click again and click on "copy". Next click "ok" at the bottom and the box will close.

Now in the thread you are posting to or responding to, look across the top, ^up there^. See where there is a button that says "Img"? Click on that and youll see this: [img][ /img]

Once you have "[img][ /img]", right click in the middle and youll have a command prompt box again. Select "paste" and the image url you highlighted before will be pasted between the "[img][ /img]" thingy.

If it worked it will do this;

It may not be a pic of my 4 year old, but hopefully whatever you intended to paste in there! Now go give it a try!!!
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:35 pm
mistyholiday wrote:It's not that I don't want to it's I am not a PC "nerd".

Not a "nerd"...just know my way around a computer is all...

Nice talking with ya !!

Copper BB
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:16 am
Picture did not come up only the IMG address

Copper BB
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:57 am
SHOOTER13 wrote:Just curious as to how it looks is all...everyone here likes to see firearm photos.

No problem if you don't want to...I was just offering my assistance.

I can email picture of my 9410. maybe not as great looking as the costom

Return to Winchester Model 9410