rear sights

20g
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:40 am
I have purchased a lot of parts from them over the past thirty-years. Never had a problem. Have learned the larger the business/vendor, the more they don't care. Customer service/support is so terrible in some, I'm irritated before I press the 1st button in the loop. They probably are under thin staff. Hope all goes well with the remaining part shipping.
GOA Life Member
NRA Sustaining Member
USMC Korea vet
Retired CWO3 USCGR
.270 WIN
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:22 pm
Absolutely Homestead and Numrich are great for parts, and service! My two "go to" places when I need parts.
Noli Me Tangere

NRA Sustaining Member
WACA Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:11 am
Big success, now a satisfied customer! Got the second sight in yesterday with a short handwritten note of apology for the oversight. They have a wide variety of parts and I will certainly use them again. Thanks again to redryder for the tip!

.22LR
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:09 pm
You had better luck than I have. I tried calling them as many as ten times a day over the course of two weeks and never got anyone. I needed a couple of parts for my Mod 63 . They carry both but only show one of the parts in stock so I was trying to find out when they might have the other in stock.Guess I'll keep trying.

Eddie
Grumpy Old Man With A gun - Do Not Touch

.22LR
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:36 pm
Eddie Southgate wrote:You had better luck than I have. I tried calling them as many as ten times a day over the course of two weeks and never got anyone. I needed a couple of parts for my Mod 63 . They carry both but only show one of the parts in stock so I was trying to find out when they might have the other in stock.Guess I'll keep trying.

Eddie

I have had them contact me and they found the parts I need . They are a bit slow on the initial contact but they seem to locate the parts quick enough . I am a happy camper and will use them first in the future for all things Winchester.

Eddie
Grumpy Old Man With A gun - Do Not Touch

Return to Pre-64 Models