*** F.O.A. Gun of the Week Blog ***

http://www.firearmownersassociation.com
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:26 pm
The Firearm Owners Association blog has been up and running for a months now and is constantly updated with great new articles on OEM gear and after-market accessories by our own Dan Honovich and Lazy Eyed Sniper, as well as the rest of the F.O.A. team.

When you stop by to check out those articles, you may also want to view the latest installment to the Gun of the Week Series...a suggestion sent in by fellow moderator Oli700...whose articles on reloading are now famous on this forum.

Ladies and Gentlemen...I give you the Model 1918 Browning Automatic Rifle !!

====================================================================

http://firearmownersassociation.com/201 ... tic-rifle/

As always...if you would like to contribute your comments and suggestions, please leave a brief note on the F.O.A. Blog site or PM me here or on any of the sister forums.

Enjoy... 8-)
Administrator
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:12 pm
Excellent gun of week article on p226
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:29 pm
Thanks Doc !!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:50 am
I have to have one of them!
"Im just a Peckerwood who lives in the hills with too many guns"
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:51 pm
If you haven't visited the Firearm Owners Association Blog recently, you're missing great articles from the Admins and Moderators here and on the sister forums. Dan "Doc" Honovich, Lazy Eyed Sniper, and the rest of the forum team have included great reviews on parts and accessories for all types of firearms.

And while you are there, please check out the newest article in my series "Gun of the Week" !!

This weeks addition should require no further introduction than the words "Whispering Death"...as coined by the German soldiers on the receiving end of it's lethal dose of firepower in the trenches of World War I...

==============================================================

http://firearmownersassociation.com/201 ... eld-rifle/

==============================================================

Stop by...you'll be glad you did !! 8-)
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:40 pm
If you haven't visited the Firearm Owners Association Blog recently, you're missing some awesome articles and reviews on parts and accessories for all types of firearms...written by the admins and moderators who share their knowledge across all the "Owners" forums everyday.

And while you are there...why not check out the newest article in my series "Gun of the Week" !!

This weeks firearm has been called everything from Plastic Fantastic to Tupperware...to names I can't even share. Whether you love it or hate it...the GLOCK family of pistols have sealed their place in history...

http://firearmownersassociation.com/201 ... k-pistols/

Enjoy the blog...!! 8-)
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:22 pm
If you haven't visited the Firearm Owners Association Blog recently, you're missing some awesome articles and reviews on parts and accessories for all types of firearms...written by the admins and moderators who share their knowledge across all the "Owners" forums everyday.

And while you are there...why not check out the newest article in my series "Gun of the Week" !!

This weeks entry needs no other intro than it's the rifle that revolutionized the firearm industry since it first use by the US Military in the Vietnam War...a platform that has proven itself in the civilian shooting and hunting world every day since...the M16 / AR15 family of rifles.

=================================================================

=================================================================

This article is dedicated to Lazy Eyed Sniper...an AR aficionado who builds these platforms from scratch !!

Enjoy this, and all the weapons systems articles on the F.O.A. Blog... 8-)

==================================================================

http://firearmownersassociation.com/201 ... m16-rifle/

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:34 pm
If you haven't visited the Firearm Owners Association Blog recently, you're missing some awesome articles and reviews on parts and accessories for all types of firearms...written by the admins and moderators who keep these boards up and running everyday.

This week's firearm was the the most produced small arm for the American military during World War II...with over 6.5 million units being produced... and was the most cost effective, at $45 per unit.

The M1 Carbine...

http://firearmownersassociation.com/201 ... 1-carbine/

Enjoy... 8-)
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:23 pm

This week's entry needs no further introduction than it's the firearm chosen by more civilians, hunters, law enforcement, and military operators around the world when only a 12 gauge shotgun will do the job...the Mossberg Model 500.

http://firearmownersassociation.com/201 ... model-500/

And this week's article is dedicated to my friend and fellow moderator, ripjack13 !!

Enjoy !! 8-)
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:41 pm

And while you are there...why not check out the newest article in my series "Gun of the Week"

This weeks firearm was chosen when the US Armed Forces needed a lightweight, air-cooled, coaxial, medium machine gun to function as a light infantry crew served weapon for close fire support...the Browning Model 1919 machine gun.

http://firearmownersassociation.com/201 ... chine-gun/

The dedication this week goes to my friend and fellow moderator on the Mossberg Owners Forum...nitesite !!

Enjoy !!... 8-)
PreviousNext

Return to Firearm Owners Association